Terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this website, accessible from www.dkglowy.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Customer and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Customer’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Slovenia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
With these Terms and Conditions DK_GLOWY governs your online sales, where customers are consumers. Companies, dealers or entities that would purchase the products for resale are not subject to these conditions. Online sales of products to consumers are considered in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVpot) for distance shopping, in addition to the Code of Obligations (OZ) and the Consumer Protection Act already mentioned (ZVpot). The Directive also applies to the processing of data of a natural person in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All contents included on www.dkglowy.com, such as (but not limited to) logos, graphics, design, content, images, video clips, images, button icons, symbols, software compilations, source coding, software and the compilation thereof, are the property of DK_GLOWY or our suppliers. The contents are protected by Slovenian and international copyright laws. DK_GLOWY or our content suppliers own the copyright to the materials mentioned above.
The contents of the website may only be copied for your own private use. Any other use of the information and material on the website, such as reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, is strictly prohibited. You may therefore not – besides your own private use – copy, display, download, distribute, alter, modify, reproduce, republish or rephrase information, including text, documents or other material from the website, without the explicit consent from DK_GLOWY or our suppliers.
The brand name, product names, logos and titles that appear on the website are intellectual property of DK-GLOWY and trade names or trademarks of DK_GLOWY or our suppliers. Any reproduction of such trademarks or trade names constitutes an infringement of the owner’s rights and is strictly prohibited, unless it is for your own private use.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site. If any product-related information (description, colours, etc.) has changed, DK_GLOWY cannot guarantee that at any given moment data posted on the webpage contains all the latest updates.
CUSTOMER LEGAL RIGHTS
Unless subject to an exemption under the data protection laws, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was the lawful basis for processing your data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and, where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller (known as the right to data portability) where applicable i.e. where our processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of our contract with you or where we process your data by automated means;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request that a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to our processing of personal data where applicable, i.e. where processing is based on our legitimate interests (or in performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority), direct marketing or processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
If you wish to contact DK_GLOWY and obtain additional information about the processing of your personal data, please contact us via:
Pot za Brdom 18
SI – 1000 Ljubljana
PRICES AND PAYMENT
The price of a DK_GLOWY product is the price quoted at www.dkglowy.com at the time of placing the order. We make reservations for misprints and sold-out products. All prices for products at www.dkglowy.com are applicable until changed. All prices are in EUR and include VAT, but depending on the selected shipping destination, you will see the prices in EUR, USD, GBP, etc.
For shipping within the EU, the prices include taxes and duties but are exclusive shipping costs unless you qualify for free shipping. For other countries, sales taxes will be shown and paid at checkout. For other markets, payment of sales taxes, duties and customs clearance fees will happen upon receipt of the package.
The shipping price, if any, is stated at checkout as well as the total price of your order, just as it will appear on the Order Confirmation emailed to you.
The buyer may settle the purchase price by credit card (Mastercard, Visa), PayPal, GooglePay, and ApplePay, and also with Maestro, VALU Moneta and Leanpay in Slovenia.
Once the transaction has been carried through, it will appear from your account. When paying with a payment card, your information is sent directly to DK_GLOWY’s payment provider. DK_GLOWY has no access to your payment details.
DISCOUNTS CODES, OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
You may occasionally receive discount codes from DK_GLOWY via email, our website, social media, and promotional material. Each code is unique to the recipient, it is not transferable, has no monetary value and cannot be converted into currency. A code may have an expiration date, which will be stated at the time of the promotion or on accompanying promotional materials that cannot be modified.
When an order containing multiple items is placed using a promotional code, the value of the discount is spread over each item according to the pro-rated value of that item. Any refund of an item purchased in such an order will be reduced by the value of discount attached to it. The discount cannot be refunded.
The value of a discount code cannot be deducted from an order and, if that code is defective or out of date, no replacement codes will be issued.
Only one discount voucher may be used per order.
We do not allow price adjustments on any sale items.
We are pleased to offer you the option of personalized messages, allowing you to express your creativity and add a personal touch to your orders. However, we kindly request your compliance with the following rules and guidelines regarding the content of personalized messages:
- Appropriate expression – All personalized messages must strictly adhere to a codex of appropriate expression in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The use of offensive, hateful, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate language or expressions is strictly prohibited.
- Respect for others – Please refrain from including any content that may infringe upon the rights, privacy, or dignity of other customers or third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, defamatory, harassing, or threatening language or content.
- Legality – It is essential that the content of personalized messages complies with all applicable laws, including but not limited to laws governing intellectual property rights, privacy, and defamation. Any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights, as well as the dissemination of illegal content, is strictly prohibited.
- Non-political content – We kindly request that you refrain from including any political content in personalized messages. Our store aims to provide a neutral and inclusive shopping experience for all customers and third parties, irrespective of their political beliefs.
In the event that we determine, at our sole discretion, that a personalized message fails to meet or adhere to the above rules and guidelines, we reserve the right to reject, withhold, or modify the message. Any violation of these rules and guidelines may result in restricted access to our website or other appropriate legal measures.
Any contracts concluded between us using these Terms and Conditions are governed by Slovenian law. Any dispute that may arise in connection with our contract, including its existence or validity, will be brought before a competent legal venue. As a consumer you may bring proceedings against us in the courts for the place where you are domiciled.